Welcome to the JBI Field Collaborators Program
JBI Field Collaborators are a global community where the members play an integral role in developing and reviewing evidence-based resources that sit within the JBI EBP Database. As a professional activity, the program enables members to engage and collaborate with international experts within their selected field and contribute to the development of evidence-based resources for health professionals.
Benefits of being a JBI Field Collaborator
Being a JBI Field Collaborator is an opportunity to:
- Engage and collaborate with international experts within your field.
- Contribute to and enhance the quality of evidence-based resources within your field.
- Develop a portfolio of work that supports professional development and clinical licensing requirements
- Build your CV with evidence-based publications.
- Be recognised as a Clinical Title Holder with the University of Adelaide (if all requirements to become a title holder are met)
- Receive discounts on JBI Adelaide educational courses and conferences.
Become a JBI Field Collaborator
For more information view: